Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do ask for Dukas...

“Three Xebecs and a couple of gun ships?, this can not be beneficial to our cause,” thought his lordship, La Chevalier De’Corfu

“Captain Valieri, I have a confidence in your ability to protect us and our cargo should this rag-tag flotilla prove hostile”

Captain Valieri answered, “I have faith in our guns and crew also, my lord, the ships are not moving to intercept and have struck colors of truce, we could ignore them and try to sail around but I feel with this mediocre breeze and there smaller size they could close if they wished.”

“Well I suppose we should prepare for the worst and hope for the best.”

“Agreed, my Lord, all hands full alert!”

“One of the ships is leaving the line and approaching, it is the Sagittario!”

What fate awaits the Maria-Louisa and her crew, what could this small flotilla require? Could this incident spark a war? Read more at http://www.cavenderia.blogspot.com/

No comments: