Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blues and Royals...


I guess I called this post for two main reasons - firstly I am reading a superb account "The Horse Guards" by Barney White-Spunner which is a history of the British Guard Cavalry from foundation to the present and secondly I am feeling rather Blue at present...

Perhaps its weather , perhaps pressures at work maybe these and more I don't know but I have to say that following the events at EvE does lift my spirits each day somewhat. I may be too tired to paint,post or to do much but I do love to follow the Royals@ EvE and your own diverse and super blogs! So Blues and Royals the post is tonight. Fare well gentlemen wherever you are and thanks for the fun and inspiration!

4 comments:

Prinz Geoffrey said...

Hope you get over the blues soon. I am sure I am not the only one who enjoys your stuff as well. Perhaps, one of our diplomats could be dispatched for your amusement.

Capt Bill said...

The constant tiredness and unexplained blues might be a symptom of something else. I had the same experience for about six months before my heart attack. My doctor said I should have had a check up maybe I could have avoided the big one. You never know, but the heart attack certainly changed my life for the worse. Best regards...bill

Der Alte Fritz said...

It may also be a bit of mid winter blues or "cabin fever" as we call it here in the snowy Midwestern US.

Painting minitures and playing wargames is the best tonic to get through the blahs of winter.

A J said...

The "dog days" after Christmas. I know them well. Painting figures and plotting games is a nice way of distracting yourself from the general gloom.