Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Many Invitations Issed

Gentlemen,

Per requests, several invitations to join this diplomatic assembly have been issued . . . but other than Murdock, none seem to have been completed. Indeed, I've had one response saying that their invitation had not arrived.

Invitations (so far) have been sent to: Stokes, Jonathan, Arthur, Steve and Richard.

If any of these "ambassadors" have not actually received their invitations (or if they have but haven't been able to complete the process), please let me know at . . . bluebear@uniserve.com

I've also had requests from people whose email addresses were not on their posts (instead they have noreply-comment@blogger.com as a return address). I need these people to email me their actual email addresses.

Hopefully we will soon have many ambassadors with completed credentials and we can get on with the business of the potential conflicts between the Emperor and the Elector.


-- Jeff of Saxe-Bearstein

2 comments:

Snickering Corpses said...

Haven't seen the invitation come through to me yet - Jonathan

Bluebear Jeff said...

Jonathan, I've just told it to re-invite you. This is going to your hesse-engleburg@... address.

Please let me know if it fails to get to you again. If so, I'll try deleting you and then re-entering you.


-- Jeff